Restore Liberty is a libertarian political organization whose mission is to advocate and promote libertarian political & public actions based on the principles of free market, limited government, individual liberty, and fiscal responsibility.
We believe that respect for individual rights is the essential precondition for a free and prosperous world, that force and fraud must be banished from human relationships, and that only through freedom can peace and prosperity be realized. Our vision is to restore liberty and to protect & to preserve the individual citizens right to life, liberty, and property.
Restore Liberty pursues this mission by performing and providing many services for libertarians, libertarian party candidates, libertarian party county affiliates, State libertarian parties, and to the National Libertarian Party of the United States, if they choose to engage our services.
Restore Liberty is dedicated to our mission which is to connect the Libertarian Party Candidates to the voting public. The area of services that Restore Liberty offers is:
• Restore Liberty Lobby is dedicating to organizing lobbying efforts to City Councils, County Commissions, State Assemblies and the General Assembly of the United States;
• Restore Liberty PAC is a Libertarian Political Action Committee is dedicated to supporting Libertarian candidates;
• Restore Liberty Advertising is dedicated to getting the Libertarian message out into the mainstream media;
• Restore Liberty Outreach & Education provides a wealth of information, planning and conducting classes and seminars on Libertarianism, the Libertarian Party, and more for the general public and for Libertarians;
• Restore Liberty Seeds aims to provide county affiliates with information to help them become a active political entity in their community;
• Restore Liberty Outreach provides a resource of for outreach to the general public about the principles of liberty and libertarianism;
• Restore Liberty Training & Education provides candidate training, candidate recruitment, how to do outreach, and many other subjects;
• Restore Liberty Media provides audio and video production for political and campaign ads;
• Restore Liberty Resource provides Restore Liberty Members with cooperative group pooling benefits;
• Restore Liberty Presidential Debate Committee.
Restore Liberty combines key elements necessary to achieve libertarian policy, support libertarian candidates, outreach, education, communications, and libertarian advocacy. Restore Liberty is dedicated to bringing the Libertarian Message and Libertarian Candidates in to the mainstream media and the general public.
Governed by Board of Directors, Restore Liberty is a Libertarian, tax-exempt institution. Restore Liberty relies on the private financial support of its members, and individuals—for its income, and accepts no government funds.